by Deepak Chopra
Real spiritual growth changes a person in a paradoxical way, bringing both understanding and preserving innocence. Deeper than love, the one thing you can’t do without is innocence. Innocence is the source of love. It is openness.
The Seven Spiritual Laws :
- Everything is possible. We all have the gift of creating absolutely anything. There’s no limit to what we can do or be.
- If you want to get something, give it. Always give with a happy heart. The greatest gift is feeling good.
- When you make a choice, you change the future (karma). Your choices bring about changes. To make good choices, follow your heart. How do your choices make you feel?
- Don’t say no—go with the flow. Create peace within by learning acceptance of what is outside our control.
- Every time you wish or want, you plant a seed. Making your wish is like planting a seed and believing that it will grow. Let nature do the rest.
- Be open to life and enjoy the journey. New ways and new ideas can lead to more happiness.
- You are here for a reason. Your dharma is your purpose, path, or vision, the unique talent that you are here on Earth to share. Your dharma is your happiness.